Re: Tor not working

No, I don't run Vidalia unless I need to do something. I've never had to use it to start Tor under 10.3.9, as it's supposed to start automatically. Since Tor isn't in StartupItems anymore after installation, there must be some shell script I could create and put in their so it starts up that way.

Unfortunately, I don't know how to do shell scripting.

--Spin Doctor