Re: Geode: some more headaches for TorButton? :-P

On Thu, Oct 09, 2008 at 07:52:10AM -0400, erilenz@xxxxxxxxx wrote 0.8K bytes in 18 lines about:
: Rather than adding to the speculation, I thought I'd actually test the plugin.
: Whenever a site requests your location, your browser asks permission to send it,
: and also allows you to specify how much granularity to provide. You can also
: tick a box to make your browser remember those settings for a particular
: website.

This is acceptable so long as your browser can't be tricked into
thinking you clicked yes with full granularity.  Or that someone can't
remotely read your per site preferences without your knowledge.

--
Andrew