Re: Kaspersky wants to make Tor illegal

Karsten N. wrote:
> Hi,
>

>> But that problem is more than that "bla-bla-bla" from Mr. Kaspersky.
>> Mr. Kaspersky is only a dirty prostitute of the bloody new Russian
>> Putin's and Medvedev's dictatorial regim.
>> His words about fighting anonimity and the Tor is only executing of
>> instructions of Putin's satraps.
>>

> I think, fighting again anonymity is not a specific russian or chinese
> problem. IP traceback is under development for years....
>
> In Germany our old minister of justice (Zypires) gives her vision of a
> new internet, which contains a unique address (IPv6?) for every user.
> The new electronic personal document (ePA) may get a key role for access
> to the web. Only by authentication with a personal document you will be
> able to connect to the internet....  Time for realization are 5 years
> (in her opinion). (???)
>
> Step-by-Step more and more people gives such advices for an internet
> without anonymity to increase the "security". But only the same few
> people are speaking about the human rights of private communications and
> the reasons for it. :-(
>
> Greetings
> Karsten

I think that the anonimity is the one of mainest human rights.
So, all obligate personal documents so electronic as paper must be
abolished, and any personal identification may be needed only in
relationship  between  parties their both  will is in using such
identification.
As it seems to me in our (Russian and Chinese) situation such problems
grow up through personal or group dictatorship, and in your, the Western
World - through the dictatorship of big companies.
I think that the real Freedom will be reached only through overthrow
dictatorial regims in the East and companies dictatorship in the West.