Re: Full bandwidth is not used.

Dear Thomas,

Am Mittwoch, den 13.10.2010, 10:31 -0400 schrieb Thomas S. Benjamin:

> Is your relay running on a virtual machine (V-colo)?

Yes, the relay is running on a virtual machine.

> If so, check your user beancounters, they may show you which resources
> are being exhausted.

Xen is used. So I cannot check those entries, but according to the FAQ,
this should not be a problem [1]. I also checked with `top` on Dom0 and
DomU and the ressources are barley used.

> Also, do you find any messages in your log?

The log just contains the normal `[NOTICE]` messages.

Thanks,

Paul

[1] http://archives.seul.org/or/talk/Mar-2010/msg00155.html
[2] https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/TheOnionRouter/TorFAQ#CanIrunaTorrelayfrommyvirtualserveraccount