Re: Full bandwidth is not used.

thus Paul Menzel spake:
> Dear Thomas,
>

> Am Mittwoch, den 13.10.2010, 10:31 -0400 schrieb Thomas S. Benjamin:
>
>> Is your relay running on a virtual machine (V-colo)?
>
> Yes, the relay is running on a virtual machine.
>
>> If so, check your user beancounters, they may show you which resources
>> are being exhausted.
>
> Xen is used. So I cannot check those entries, but according to the FAQ,
> this should not be a problem [1]. I also checked with `top` on Dom0 and
> DomU and the ressources are barley used.

Xen doesn't use beancounters, they're used in OpenVZ, e.g.

You should be able to find out lack of resources of your Dom0 and DomU
by using the 'usualy' utilities and `xentop', e.g.

>> Also, do you find any messages in your log?
>
> The log just contains the normal `[NOTICE]` messages.

Maybe the problem resides outside of what he can see, maybe there's
traffic shaping/accounting with limiting after a certain useage taking
place?

> Thanks,
>
> Paul

Best,