Re: [tor-talk] What are some free and private email providers?

mick:
> On Sun, 13 Oct 2013 16:14:48 +0000
> Johnny Carson <BM-2cWsmYXZ1wDRbXAriL1tFwmsm4mbCAqD9Q@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> allegedly wrote:
>>
>> I have found a few commercial email address (to business) drop the
>> email due to the IP address, but not even 5% of the total emails Ive
>> sent I would guess, are blocked.
>>

> That is actually likely to be a real problem with quite a few mail
> servers. If the MTA uses a RBL of any kind the MTA may drop the mail
> if the Tor exit nodes appears on those lists.
>
> Some mail operators are dumber than others.
>
> Mick

I was thinking about this to get around IP blocks on Tor exit nodes:

My computer (SSL) > Thunderbird + Torbridy > Tor (not using hidden
service to bitmessage.ch) > Internet > VPN > Internet > Bitmessage.ch >
Internet > Recipient

Not sure if that's possible or easy with VPN and Bitmessage Mail Gateway??