Re: Limiting possible last hops

Note that Google, for example, uses DNS in such a manner to ensure that
the actual host you are using is a function of your location in the
network.  One problem I can imagine is that perhaps you would like a way
to tag packets to indicate that some of them want to use the constrained
set of egress points while others do not, and that it would be nice if
you could do this without restarting the server or changing the state of
the tor node.  What do people think of the idea that egress point
constraints could be metadata associated with the packets as they
traverse the Tor network?  Also, what do people think of the idea that
special DNS names could be used to impose such constraints, like using
"www.google.com.[exitnodeconstraint].constraint" for the hostname of
hosts that you want to reach via a certain constrained set of ExitNodes?

Geoff