Re: Wikipedia & Tor

Paul's elaboration on my earlier suggestion --

> Anyone attempting to post via Tor gets a response that explains that
> posts through Tor are not automatically posted. Because of previous
> experience, posts through Tor will be screened by a human being.

A serious Chinese dissident may want to be reviewed quickly, and I have
a suggestion.  Let her nominate her own reviewer.  So the form works
like

Email address of requested reviewer:  ______________

Verification phrase (optional):       ______________

                                      SUBMIT

The CGI could email this person, saying that an anonymous party has
posted edits to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Firewall_of_China,
that these edits need a real person to check it out and stand behind the
changes, and that the person added "looking forward to seeing you at the
conference in Sydney next month".

As a courtesy to the receiving party, an opt-out mechanism can be
provided for future emails.

Similarly, there could be volunteer groups with interest in being
notified of submissions to specific pages.

Marc