Re: Tor Defense Fund...an idea.

On Sun, 10 Sep 2006 13:42:39 -0700, Anothony Georgeo wrote:

> My original point is still vaild though, a
> class-action in multiple countries would be very
> difficult if not impossible.  Thus it seems it may be
> necessary to make a different class-action in each
> country due to each countries specific class-action
> requirments.

I am not a lawyer.  But I suspect this would not need to
be pursued in as many countries as I think you're thinking.

That it would need to be pursued in the United States is a
given.  I assume that the paranoia in Germany follows from
Bush administration propaganda.  Because Germany is making
these moves, it, too, is a given.  To this list, I would add
the United Kingdom.  Beyond that, I'm not sure how many other
countries would really be needed.

--
David Benfell, LCP
benfell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx