Re: Protecting exit-nodes by GeoIP based policy

I may be mistaken, but just as is the practise with the linux kernel, it
is not permissible to mix licenses when only interfaces are used, mixing
licenses within a gpl licensed software unit is tainting the license but
using an exported interface is not. The only thing that would be
required would be a second license display to cover the two pieces of
differently licensed software. GeoIP, as far as I know, has an
interface, and does not have to be meshed directly with any software
using it.