Re: Protecting exit-nodes by GeoIP based policy

oh dear, that did not parse correctly. If the licenses are different,
the gpl permits the use of interfaces of the softawre to be exported as
such, this is for the neccessary reason that it is, for example,
possible to use a closed source scripting system with the apache web
server. The http protocol is not covered, nor would it be permitted to
be covered, by a gpl, it is public domain. Unless this were the case the
software would be legally rendered useless.