Re: How can I know my IP address geted by the website?

Maybe what I have described is not very clear.Sorry about that.

"getinfo address",this command is to show my IP,but I want to get the exit node's IP while I'm using TOR.

Trying to visit http://peertech.org/ip/ using a browser after setting it's proxy to privoxy can let me know the answer.I think this follows a rather devious course to my destination.

My question is,is there any easier way to get the exit node's IP?

Thank you
On 9/12/07, coderman <coderman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 9/10/07, LinDu <baidufantuan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thank you for your answer."Control commands" means the command in the file
> http://tor.eff.org/svn/trunk/doc/spec/control-spec.txt
> I'm writing a script to get control of TOR,so I want to know the information
> about my IP address.

getinfo address