Re: I break the silence: My arrest

     On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 00:32:27 +0200 "Alexander W. Janssen"
<alexander.janssen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>On 9/16/07, Juliusz Chroboczek <Juliusz.Chroboczek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> > http://itnomad.wordpress.com/2007/09/16/tor-madness-reloaded/
>> Alex, perhaps you or somebody could put up a web page, in German, that
>> explains in simple terms what Tor is about, aimed at explaining to the
>> average German police officer what tor is about.  This might (or might

     There is already a web page, though perhaps not tailored specifically
for cops:

	http://tor.eff.org/index.html.de

>> not) prove useful if other German tor operators get into a similar
>> kind of situation.
>
>Actually what'd be more useful would be something like a tag in the
>whois-database... But the average copper would probably either ignore
>or not understand it :-(

     Um...and that would be more useful how?  I thought the suggestion was
to provide them information that *would* convince the average cop not to
bother.

                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG