Re: [ANNOUNCE] Incognito CD/USB 20070824.1 released

Hello,

can you find out which graphics driver is used? It seems to me as if the fglrx
driver is used, which works bad for older ATI cards. Is ist possible to use the
radeon driver instead?

I have a ATI card, too, and I am just going to throw it away, though its quite a
good card. Next time I buy a Nvidia, hope that runs better.