Re: Advanced traffic shaping with iptables?

On Tue, September 25, 2007 02:32, Linus Lüssing wrote:
> My problem is, that I'm sharing the Bandwidth of my ADSL Internet
> connection (50KiB/s upload) with TOR and some other applications
I've a similar setup with a slightly better upload rate (64KB nominal) and
I don't use shaping at all. I've set up tor with 60KB/60KB bandwith limits
and find out they're ok.
The only real downside are online games (nexuiz) which suffers badly,
otherwise all other applications are ok.

ciao

--
Marco Bonetti
Slackintosh Linux Project Developer: http://www.slackintosh.org