Re: Set up a webproxy to TOR - tor-proxy.net

TOR-Admin (gpfTOR1) schrieb:
> BlueStar88 schrieb:
>> Ricky, you should try
>>
>> 	http://www.cacert.org/
>>

> or you may try the free SSL-service at
>
> http://cert.startcom.org/
>
> It is accepted by Mozilla browsers by default.

"Wow", was my first thought, "a free certificate already integrated into
current browsers", but where is the crux?

What's about the StartCom-side private key generation issue?

	http://www.heise.de/english/newsticker/news/56808

Tried yesterday, they're still doing it this way.
Not the best approach, I think.

CaCert's concept let me feels much better!

> Your proxy may became a nice service for some users.
> Greetings

Yes, it will. Keeping in mind of some current issues, there will be some
cases to make use of it. Personally I like the URL-construction of the
anonymous accessible Links you can build and place at other sites..

Greets

--

BlueStar88
PGPID: 0x36150C86