Re: Set up a webproxy to TOR - tor-proxy.net

BlueStar88 schrieb:
>> or you may try the free SSL-service at
>>
>> http://cert.startcom.org/
>>
>> It is accepted by Mozilla browsers by default.
>
> "Wow", was my first thought, "a free certificate already integrated into
> current browsers", but where is the crux?
>
> What's about the StartCom-side private key generation issue?
>
> 	http://www.heise.de/english/newsticker/news/56808
>
> Tried yesterday, they're still doing it this way.
> Not the best approach, I think.

You may generate your own server request certificate on a Linux/Unix
system with OpenSSL. They will sign your request (ssl.csr), your privat
key (ssl.key) does not leave your computer.

  # openssl genrsa -des3 -out ssl.key 1024
  # openssl req -new -key ssl.key -out ssl.csr

Use the wizzard "without CSR generation":

https://cert.startcom.org/?app=101

Is this way ok for you?