Re: [tor-talk] tor + twitter issues

Maybe this is a good opportunity to invite people to Diaspora again.
It's still not perfect, but it's running for something like 5 years now
without major glitches and is only getting better.

It is tor-friendly (some admins even run relays and exits) and not
censorable in whole (admins of a Diaspora instance can take measures,
though, to block posts from another pod or a specific user).

You can find a list of pods you can register on on https://podupti.me/ and the general
project site on https://diasporafoundation.org/.

Easiest way to find posts on topics is via hashtags like on Twitter. The
hashtag streams for #tor on three exemplary pods:

https://wk3.org/tags/tor
https://pod.geraspora.de/tags/tor
https://pod.disroot.org/tags/tor

What you can see is that the contents are similar but not equal as the
federation of posts depends on who is following who. Larger pods have a
more comprehensive list of public posts than smaller ones. I rather
consider this a feature than a bug.

See you there!

Malte

PS: I am search- and findable under the same handle that is this email
address.