[tor-talk] Fwd: [guardian-dev] first beta release Orfox!

Hi,

[Accidentally sent before I finished]

Guardian Project:
Orfox Beta is out on our F-Droid repos [...]

Thank you for this!

What are the benefits to the permissions 'run at startup', 'download files without notification', 'install shortcuts', and 'uninstall shortcuts'?

What do 'connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi', 'view Wi-Fi connections', and 'view network connections' do that 'full network access' doesn't?

And is the 'read your Web bookmarks and history' a requirement for the 'New Private Tab' function, or does it provide other benefits?

I know I can learn about these permissions in general through the appropriate documentation but I am asking in context to specific experiences OrFox is facilitating.

Wordlife,
Spencer