Re: [tor-talk] what to do when I have set up and obfs4proxy?

Il 01/09/2016 16:01, Udo van den Heuvel ha scritto:
> Where can I find the procedure to `give` an obfs4proxy to the right people?

By default, your bridge is advertised to the Bridge Authority, then
distributed via several channels by the Tor Project.

If you configure "PublishServerDescriptor 0" in /etc/tor/torrc, you keep
it private and can share your bridge manually by giving the bottom line
of /var/lib/tor/pt_state/obfs4_bridgeline.txt to friends. Edit it with
yourIP port and fingerprint (/var/lib/tor/fingerprint), e.g.:

Bridge obfs4 <IP ADDRESS>:<PORT> <FINGERPRINT> cert=abcdefg iat-mode=N

Jan