Re: [tor-talk] Tor-friendly email provider

On 9/24/2016 8:26 AM, Mirimir wrote:

On 09/24/2016 06:53 AM, Oskar Wendel wrote:
Joe Btfsplk:

What is it about Riseup that you don't like? Just curious. I've
not used it, but most people seem to like it.
Riseup silently drops email with certain words in the subject. I
have notified them and I'm still waiting for the response.
Really? Please share what words trigger this. And I'll test. If you
prefer, you can email me off-list, encrypted. My key is on the SKS
servers, and at <https://keybase.io/mirimir>.

Yes, I'd be interested in knowing if Riseup just "drops" email with innocent trigger words or phrases, or if the messages accidentally contained "spam like" phrases. I've seen that with other providers. A phrase or sentence out of context may seem like spam to them. My ISP used to spam filter some of its *own* important messages to me, containing contract info on my account.