Re: [tor-talk] Is there any societal use in Bitcoin?

I don't really see people use Taler in Africa, as mentioned in my
previous email can't Stellar or Ripple do what you want?

I was talking about bitcoin contracts too, not only ethereum, contracts
don't have to be necessarily linked to money

For me the non societal aspect for btc is more due to the proof of
nothing for everybody (except miners)

Probably we will be told soon that we are going off topic for this list...

--
Zcash wallets made simple: https://github.com/Ayms/zcash-wallets
Bitcoin wallets made simple: https://github.com/Ayms/bitcoin-wallets