Debuglevel stuff

Ok, I added the debuglevel stuff. Well, actually I *replaced* the old
ppDebug & Co with the debuglevel-aware ones.
This will eventually break some code.

ppDebug () is now an alias for ppDebug1 (), i.e. the "highest priority"
debug info dumper. I just left it in there because existing code would be
broken for sure otherwise. But it's deprecated. Please use ppDebug1 () ..
ppDebug5 () instead.

The Debuglevel description is in <PenguinPlay/PenguinPlay.h>

Things seem to compile fine, but you should nevertheless be wary the next
time. I'm not completely sure I got it right (Adrian, can you have a look
through it (PenguinPlay.h/ppUtils.cc), especially the ppThrow macro? Thx)

The configure script now knows a new option: --enable-debug[=level]
Default is Debuglevel 8 (maximum)

The --enable-nodebug  option has been obsoleted by this. It's removed.

The Exceptions now behave the way I described in the last mail concerning
that topic (description is also in <PenguinPlay/Exceptions.h>)

ppAssert () does not throw an exception (yet), instead it calls
ppInternalError ()

Uh, yup, that's all I think.

Cu
	Christian
--

(A)bort (R)etry (P)retend this never happened ...