Re: What I've been doing.

(Sorry for taking so long to answer, but I caught a cold  and was lying
mostly in bed for the past days)

Peter Burns wrote:

>speakers now which should be useful for that), I'll improve it so that
>it is more useful to creating music or effects. I've become interested
>in writing a sample editor. I've written a few filters already, using

>I guess what I really mean to say is that my goals aren't really the
>same as PenguinPlay or crystalspace, so I don't know if I'd like to do
>will be of any benefit to those projects.

Well, it will be to the benefit of the people out there, and that's the
important thing. And besides that - PPlay is a thing of the past and youw
work with CSpace hasn't started yet, so your change in goals won't
interrupt anything.

Anyway, I guess it's the time to say goodbye and farewell...

	Christian
--
Christian Reiniger
Coordinator/Coder, PenguinPlay (http://sunsite.auc.dk/penguinplay/)

Hiroshima 45 .. Tschernobyl 86 .. Windows 95