Re: New Linux Game SDK Project - Please Read This If Nothing

I'll have a doc describing the API for input within a couple days.  I've
done several input APIs before so i might be able to give you some more
insight and hey my word isn't gospel ya know? Just gonna call em how i see
they should be. :-) Didn't realize anyone was actually on the input it was
implied to me as empty. :-)

Derek Greene