Re: 0.1

Christian Reiniger wrote:

>>And there's a rather severe bug in PFile: The VFS functions scramble the

Fixed now. The changes are in CVS, along with some updates to the README
and INSTALL files.

I'm uploading 0.1.0pre3 archives to ftpspace right now. These should be
identical to 0.1.0 final, but I want to make sure everything is ok.

Peter, the PFile bug *should* not show up under win32, but I'm not 100%
sure. Can you rebuild the dll with the fixed sources?

Ok, once I get the new dll I'll upload the 0.1.0 final archives, tag the
CVS tree to "release_0_1_0" and post an announcement to the LGDC mailing
list and to freshmeat.
In other words: This is the last chance to voice concerns over the release
;)

	Christian
--

Where Do You Want To Swap Today?