Re: More (tiny) PFile fixes

> * Added PP_EXPORT to API functions
> * Cleared some TODO items
> * Fixed ppfMkdir () to accept Openmode == 0 (use default of "rwx")
> * Added ppfFA_searchable as alias to ppfFA_executable to ppfFileAttrib

This reminds me. You said you'd fix the memory leak in one of the Stat()
functions. The windows version has the exact same leak, as it behaves
pretty much the same, so if ou fix it for the unix version, it would
probably be a good idea to do the same thing for the windows version.

We might want to consider simply giving the client code the
responsibility for freeing the resource. That, or a function for freeing
the stat as a whole (?).