Re: Phew...

Christian Reiniger wrote:
>I just compiled the PFile part up to now, i.e. the stuff in src/ppUtils.cpp
>was always missing. This is because the build system can't make one lib out
>of all the code yet. Well, I'll try to fix that now.

Ok, it works now. It was easier than I thought. Attached are the modified
src/Makefile.am and src/PenguinFile/Makefile.am (I haven't touched the
PSound one). The important parts are the noinst_LTLIBRARY in the PFile
Makefile.am and the libpenguinplay_la_LDADD in src/Makefile.am

The thing generates a libpenguinplay.[a|so] in /src/.libs/ - *not* in /lib/
as we planned. Bot that's fine as the lib usually is immediately installed
anyway. I'd say we remove the "lib" toplevel dir.
Another thing - what about adding a directory for the various Win32 project
files etc? Or should we store these directly in src/ ?

In any case, I think we can put the stuff into CVS RSN. At least PFile.

	Christian

SUBDIRS = PenguinFile
#PenguinSound

lib_LTLIBRARIES     = libpenguinplay.la
libpenguinplay_la_LIBADD = PenguinFile/libpfile.la

INCLUDES = -I../include

libpenguinplay_la_SOURCES =  ppUtils.cpp

EXTRA_DIST          = FILES TODO

noinst_LTLIBRARIES     = libpfile.la

INCLUDES = -I../../include

# cut and paste from ls -- anyone want to tidy it up ?
libpfile_la_SOURCES =     \
    Directory.cpp         \
    DynMemAlloc.cpp       \
    FileGlobalData.cpp    \