PFile notes

To quick weird things I noticed, Bjarke:

(1) in PakFile::Umount () some code is commented out, with a note
"uncomment when new sync scheme is in place" or so. Well, we *do* have that
sync code now, right? Can you take care of that (I don't know what calls
are needed there) ?

(2) Is there a good reason that Directory::Add (Directory*) does not call
SetParent () for the added dir? I have some problems getting mounting to
work because of this...

	Christian