Website update + CVS notes

I'm updating the homepage now (new agenda, news items about the current
action). According to sunsite the short "downtime" (the
sunsite.auc.dk/penguinplay/ URL pointed to the webpages in CVS - which are
gone now) is over and the pages can be accessed normally now
(/penguinplay/).

Another thing: Peter, you have the "authoritative" PSound code collection,
right? Can you send me a tar.gz with that so I can set up a first future
CVS tree locally?

	Christian