Re: Sv: new cvs tar

Bjarke Hammersholt Roune wrote:

>It isn't obvious that PP_NAMESPACE_BEGIN is ::pp::internal, and not ::pp. I
>see that. However, we will be defining everything in ::pp::internal anyway.
>The only place we will need just the ::pp namespace is in the file that
>includes the "public" parts PPlay from ::pp::internal into ::pp. So in each
>and every file, we'd have to write:
>
>PP_NAMESPACE_BEGIN
>PP_I_NAMESPACE_BEGIN
>
>// ...
>
>PP_I_NAMESPACE_END
>PP_NAMESPACE_END
>
>Rather than just:
>
>PP_NAMESPACE_BEGIN
>
>// ...
>
>PP_NAMESPACE_END
>
>That's a bit more convinient.

But the other way makes it more visible where we are. I think that's worth
the little inconvenience.

>Are we sure we really want to use the stuff in LayerO.h? I don't like them.

That has been written by Adrian quite some time ago. I haven't used it yet,
and I'm waiting for some words from him now.

>If we are going to use them, then the macroes used in that file needs to
>loose their leading _, and the inclusion guard should be all upper-case.

I haven't changed anything there yet. That's still code from
pre-any-codingstandard times.

	Christian