[pygame] State of the RedHat

Since pygame-0.2 was release, David "Futility" Clark has been
creating the RPM packages for pygame. well now david has moved
on to Debian, and we are left without a redhat maintainer.

pygame-1.0 is being released today, but we have no RPMs. David
has given me his .SPEC files and a step-by-step guide to creating
the RPMS for pygame. All we need now is a user out there with
RedHat installed and a little bit of time.

if someone can do this, it will really save the day. david and i
are frequently in the pygame irc chat room, so it would be easy
to walk someone through it step-by-step. (no previous RPM
experience necessary)

just an irc reminder, we are in  irc.openprojects.net:6667, #pygame
(stop by, and say hello to zig)