Re: [pygame] State of the RedHat

Hi.

I use redhat 6.2, and though I've not compiled too much stuff into rpms
before, I think I'd like to give it a try.  I have a capable machine
(Athlon 800 with 512 mb ram) so it shouldn't be *that* time consuming.

I'd need a bit of help, I'm sure, but from what I know of futility, his
instructions would be excellent.

Please let me know if I can be of assistance

Mike Szczerban