[pygame] rpm's released

well, our ever trusty RPM packager David Clark has managed
to build the 1.0 RPMs for us. David created the rpms on his
debian system, so while they all seem correct, they have been
untested at this point.

we're hoping any users on rpm-style systems can grab these
files and install them. we need to verify that they actually
work.

one thing to note is that all the old RPMs installed into
"/usr/local". these new RPMs for pygame-1.0 install into the
more correct "/usr". just something to be aware of.

again, we're still not actually sure these RPMs work, but
have high hopes for them. it'd be great to hear some reports
on installing them (if not, we'll assume no news is good news?)

head on over to the pygame downloads page
http://pygame.seul.org/download.shtml