RE: [pygame] new 2d primitives library for pygame/SDL

Pete,

Here is an updated pygame 1.0 with the 2d drawing primitives.

I also added Francis Irvin's changes to display (inserted gl_swap_buffers)
from earlier today, since I was sending an update anyway.

Primitives include line, lines, rectangle, ellipse, polygon and triangle,
filled or unfilled.

Some changes were made to horzline to keep it from upchucking when drawing
off-screen.  I'll investigate if my fixes were appropriate, or if there is
a cheaper fix.  There's also some code duplication I'd like to try and
factor
out, but here's something functional to play with anyway.

Added files: src/primitives.c, src/draw.h
Changed files: draw.c setup.in display.c

 - Scott

pygame-with-new-primitives-1.0.zip