[pygame] reply to the Pygame for Mac post - dec 5 2002

Hello,
     I was browsing thru the old posts in the pygame mailing list and saw
someone had trouble with installing pygame on MacOS9.
     I don't know if you solved this but if not, try the following:
     	Download the precompiled PPC pygame (pygame-1.1.tar.gz).
	Install it and move the pygame folder into the MacPython folder.
        Double-click the configurePythonCarbon app to allow MacPython to
use the pygame modules.
        Start up the interpreter and you should be able to import pygame
wirh no error.

                     tout casse, tout passe, tout lasse.