Re: [pygame] Network game programming with python

"What kind of game are you considering it for?"

I wrote a bomberman (http://bomberlan.sf.net) game in C++/SDL last summer.  I initially wanted it to have network play, but went way too far down the road without thinking about it, and wound up with code that is simply not going to support network play without a complete rewrite.  I want to reimplement it in python.  I'd like to stay away from pb so I could, perhaps after an initial prototype, gradually transition to mostly C or C++ game.