Re: [pygame] Pygame

On 2003.04.22 23:49, RPGnMets@aol.com wrote:
> "Actually, I think the scripting engines that a lot of these games use
> are woefully inadequate (with respect to speed as well as functionality,
> of course). Python could really show some of them up. I'd bet a lot
> of them could have less C/C++ than they have, if they had used a decent
> high-level language (Python!). And don't forget the God-send to the
> Python game-developer community, Psyco. :-)"
>
> Is my guess that you've never written any unreal script correct?

No, I have, and I realize that Unreal is an exception to my statement (note
that I did say "a lot of games" :-)). It's not typical by any means;
it's been in development for a _very_ long time with respect to typical
games, since it (the relevant piece of technology, that is) is not a game,
but a game engine used by many games over the years.

Why do you ask?

---------+     http://twistedmatrix.com/users/radix.twistd/