[pygame] Gesture recognition module

In case anyone is interested, I have updated my gesture recognition
module.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/jestur/

The whole thing has been rewritten. I've removed the neural network
stuff, and replaced it with some faster pattern matching code.

It's designed to work with pygame, in fact it will only work with
pygame!

It is *very* simple to use, however I am not sure of its practicality!
One simply calls Recognizer.processEvent(Event) with the current event
from the pygame event queue. If a gesture is recognized, jestur posts a
USEREVENT to the queue containing the gesture details.

Constructive criticism appreciated!

SimonW.