RE: [pygame] Gesture recognition module

>One thing that's nice about it is that you can
>show it a gesture and it'll remember it.

That's an excellent idea. So I have implemented it!

I also changed things around, so it is not dependent on pygame anymore.

The next step (using pygame) is to write some gui controls which use
gestures.

I'm thinking something simple. Eg different gestures bring up different
menu's, which appears as graphical tiles, scrolling in from the edge of
the screen. Hmmm maybe that doesn't sound so good. Any ideas?

Simon.

--
http://sourceforge.net/projects/jestur/