Re: [pygame] Gesture recognition module

On Thu, 24 Apr 2003, Simon Wittber (Maptek) wrote:

> It is *very* simple to use, however I am not sure of its practicality!
> One simply calls Recognizer.processEvent(Event) with the current event
> from the pygame event queue. If a gesture is recognized, jestur posts a
> USEREVENT to the queue containing the gesture details.
>
> Constructive criticism appreciated!

Really nice! I couldn't get it to make the S, CO, or ACO, but
everything else worked great!

Have you looked at the code that comes with Squeak?
It's in smalltalk but it might give you some ideas.

  http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/403

One thing that's nice about it is that you can
show it a gesture and it'll remember it.

- Michal
http://withoutane.com/