Re: [pygame] simple strategygame

Hi all and thanx for the feedback!
(I'll check that tutorial Shandy!)

Defining a strategygame is maybe not that easy. I would say, turnbased, a limited map, move little ones, let them collide, and let the strongest win ;)

I also thought about a RISK like game, maybe I'll start with just defining an ugly board with 10 squares in different colors. And then I'll se where to go :P
I thought I could use some help where to start though, so I'll check around. I've been playing with programming in different languages for some years, but it's only recently when I took some Java courses that I realized what a lousy programmer I actually was :)

Anyway, I loved making games as a child, and I got a headful of brilliant (well, that's my words..) ideas so... Have to get to it ;)

Thanks again
Regards
Stefan