Re: [pygame] "Made in PyGame"?

Simon Wittber wrote:
How tiny are these mini games going to be? Are they as simple as...
say a 'Put the ball in the box game' or as a bit more complicated,
like the Fusion Frenzy mini-games?

I haven't heard of Fusion Frenzy so I don't know what the games in it are like, but I'll give some examples as what games is found in the WarioWare game(s) (I've only played the GBA version):

- balancing a stack of blocks as they wobble by moving sideways
- repeadedly pressing a button to suck snot back up to your nose (this made me laugh when I saw it the first time :))
- getting your finger in nose (the fingers moving sideways and you must press the button at the right moment to hit the right spot :)
- catching a falling stick (reflex game)

There's more innovative games than these, but these were what came to mind first (WarioWare's website says that there's over 200 micro-games).

So (most) of the games are a bit more complicated than 'put the ball in the box', but still, they last only a few seconds (maybe 5secs at most (not counting the boss games)).

The more games you win, the more difficult they get (e.g. in the 'catch the falling stick' game the stick gets shorter and shorter).