Re: [pygame] "Made in PyGame"?

On Thu, 2005-04-21 at 16:51 +0300, Tomi Kyöstilä wrote:
> I haven't heard of Fusion Frenzy so I don't know what the games in it
> are like, but I'll give some examples as what games is found in the
> WarioWare game(s) (I've only played the GBA version):

Most of the Fusion Frenzy games are a bit bigger than the wario style.
Many involve racing or battling in little vehicles. There are some that
are fun and would be simpler.

Duck & Jump is a favorite. Basically you have to hit one of two buttons
correctly. Colored bars swing by your player you have to hop or duck
around and the exact moment. And they come faster and faster. You can
take a few hits before it knocks you out, but mentally you are retired
after getting behind.

There's a ddr style "follow the leader" game. And others like Sumo where
you bump for position on a shrinking platform. Last one to stay on wins.

Anyways, I'd hope the host game application supported network play?