Re: [pygame] two soundcards

[snip]

Unfortunately pymedia is only available for linux based systems, I would prefer a portable solution (like pygame) that works on Mac, Windows and Linux - if there is a portable solution to such a 'hardware related' problem at all...
[/snip]
I don't know if certain parts of pymedia are linux-dependent, but it seems to work just fine on my windows system, and OSX is based on some form of
*nix code isn't it?
back to pymedia, I got it to play audio files and such, at least. I'm a little confused by the documentation and swamped by Calculus homework so I haven't gotten
a chance to really check it out, but I believe it works correctly.
I also don't have a surround sound system( I am using an on-board sound card) nor do I know if pygame has any support for 5.1 yet.
What are you guys trying to make by the way?
cheers,
-Luke