Re: [pygame] Sprite rect relations

Samuel Mankins wrote:
I want to give my sprites in a 2D RPG/Roguelike game I'm working on, and I figure the way to do this
would be to tell the monsters that if the player is in front of you, within such and such distance, go towards it, otherwise, either stay where you are or pick a random direction and go in that direction.
Unfortunately, I don't know how to ask the monster where the player is in relation to it.

And thank you for pointing that tutorial out to me, it was very useful.

--Skizzaltix

Sorry, I meant to give them AIs. Somehow I didn't type that.

--Skizzaltix