Re: [pygame] pygame participation in Google Summer of Code

I've searched pretty thoroughly for a project similar to mine, and to date I have not been able to find one. There are a lot of implementations and projects dealing with 'research ai', but none that focus on the practical kinds of AI implementations that are used extensively as solutions to _other_ problems rather than interesting problems in their own right. In a way this is a good thing, since it allows me to differentiate my project very well from the existing body of work. However, it also means that it will be more difficult for me to find a mentor.

Nisarg