Re: [pygame] pygame participation in Google Summer of Code

On Thu, 3 Apr 2008, René Dudfield wrote:
> It might be best (if you have time), to make another application for
> something to do with python, and not so much pygame.

I believe there would be a better chance of acceptance (and also a wider
audience :) if the AI module was not pygame-specific. Consider also that
there's already quite a number of AI modules for Python out in the wilds, so
this won't be particularly new work.

    Richard