Re: [pygame] pygame participation in Google Summer of Code

hi,

It might be best (if you have time), to make another application for
something to do with python, and not so much pygame.  Keep your
original application.  Since there's only two of us mentoring for
pygame so far - and there have been quite a few pygame related
applications.  It would increase your chances of getting accepted.  Or
instead consider applying to one of the other organisations we listed
(bbc especially) - they have a few pygame related ideas listed.

cheers,