Re: [pygame] Segmentation Fault in PolyPlay 1.3 Walker demo

ah, really?  I haven't done it for a while on windows, but it seemed
to work for pygame parts then - but not the parts done in the python
(which is compiled with VC).

Perhaps also compile SDL with -g?  Maybe also try -O rather than -O2 I think...

So it crashes when psyco is not imported at all?

cheers,